|Planet of Origin:||Earth|
|Date of Birth:||6770|
|Date of Death:||6826|
|Status:||Dead of natural causes|
|Chronological and General Info|
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche was a human philosopher from the planet Earth. Based on his philosophies, a group of refugee humans at Ayn Rand Station created the Nietzschean people through extensive genetic modification. His philosophies were considered extreme, as they were eugenic and extremely Darwinistic. A common misconception is that he believed that a perfect human being could be created through relentless application of Darwin's philosophy of evolution, and that out of this a species would evolve that would be a better human. Drago Museveni, creator of the Nietzschean race, strongly believed in this and fled with his followers to an orbital habitat, where they worked to create the first Nietzschean.
- "Chaos and the Stillness of It"
- "Destruction of Illusions"
- "Forced Perspective"
- "Into the Labyrinth"
- "Soon the Nearing Vortex"
- "The Honey Offering"
- "The Others"
- "The Torment, The Release"
- "The Unconquerable Man"
- "The Weight (Part 1)"
- "The Weight (Part 2)"
- "Twilight of the Idols"
- "Una Salus Victus"
- Even the concept of the Abyss as an antagonist is Nietzschean, as in "Beyond Good and Evil".
- "He who fights with monsters (pariahs) might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you".
- Friedrich Nietzsche himself detested anti-Semitism, and racism in general, and it was the distortion of his work through fragments published by his sister Elisabeth Förster-Nietzsche which supported, as she and her husband did, the pure Aryan movement and later the Nazi Party.
- All of the "Xenosaga" games use the title of a Friedrich Nietzsche book.