The Sabra are medium-sized Nietzschean pride known for their constant treachery and as enemies of the Jaguar Pride and Drago-Kazov Pride. The Sabra formed an alliance with their rivals, the Jaguar, through an arranged marriage between their first daughter and the son of the Jaguar archduke. The Sabra intended to betray the Jaguars, training their first daughter to be the assassin who would wipe out the Jaguar leadership, allowing the Sabra to invade and finish the Jaguars once and for all. While transporting the Sabra first daughter, Dylan Hunt discovered the Sabra plan and convinced her not to go ahead with it.
- They are well known for their treachery.
- It appears that the Sabra are more aggressive than the Jaguar, as the Jaguar were sincere in their offer of an arranged marriage, whereas the Sabra saw the marriage as an opportunity to destroy the Jaguar.
- Like the Drago-Kazov, the Sabra have human slaves.
- Sabra is a reference to the Sabra and Shatila massacre.
- Elssbett Mossadim-Bolivar
- Zhukov Pashtun